1. 20 Unique Tests – With the 20 versions of performance balance test, including the BESS Test protocol, practitioners and trainers can target their programs to specific patients and clients. With this system, you will have the ability to assess a variety of balance tests on different patient/client types. Assess for geriatric risk of fall or concussion baselining for athletes–the applications are limitless.
2. Standardized Measurements –While therapies and methods may differ from client to client, measurements should be standardized and objective across assessments. Kinetisense allows for objective measurement that eliminates human error and inter and intraexaminer reliability issues.
3. Portability – Whether you are conducting balance tests in a clinic or at the gym, Kinetisense provides the same level of accuracy and reproducibility. Our single-sensor setup allows for high portability that more complicated and expensive systems can’t match.
4. Concussion Baseline – From full teams or leagues of atheletes to individuals at risk, Kinetisense allows for concussion baseline testing that enables high-precision balance testing to determine brain injury progression and rehabilitation over time. The baseline balance data provides practitioners, trainers, athletes, parents, and coaches with valuable information on the severity of the concussion and when the athlete is ready to return to play. Kinetisense practitioners and trainers use the balance system to baseline and assess athletic teams and organizations in their communities. Expand the walls of your clinic/facility, and engage new patients/clients.
5. Geriatric Risk of Fall – Kinetisense can be used as part of an intake exam for elderly patients to gain a more objective look at their risk of falling on a weekly or monthly basis. Balance testing can even be used to assess medication history, determining whether particular medications have affected the quality of a patient’s balance. These assessments can easily be done in the clinic or an assisted living facility. The valuable data that our balance system provides gives insight into fall prevention strategies. Prevent the fall before it occurs.